Wednesday 25 July 2012

A Truly “Personalized Experience!”

Jacob and his wife, Jacqueline, are awesome and worked with me in advance to arrange for a great day while in port from a cruise ship. I would highly recommend JJ Divers over any other excursion that you could plan through a cruise ship. I had a dive with Jacob and one other couple and then even had one dive with Jacob alone. I didn't expect a private tour, but you sure can't beat that over a group excursion with many, many people diving all at once! He was very friendly, told me about the island, stopped in "hell" (since I hope to not ever see the real one) and as a very new diver just recently certified, helped me re-acclimate to the open water and get comfortable diving. He made it very easy. Jacqueline also was so responsive as plans were made in advance of arriving on Grand Cayman. What a great couple they are and are living out their dream together on a beautiful island. Very reasonable rates and very accommodating. Definitely check them out when you visit Grand Cayman!

No comments:

Post a Comment